- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients say about us?
Reviews and comments from our satisfied customers
Awesome yet again, these guys are honest and fair. They are just fantastic!
Honest OpinionStarted coming to these guys a year ago, great service and VERY friendly environment! I trust them to give me an honest opinion.
Had a problem with my Lexus, these guys found the problem and Lexus could not!! Superior service -thanks from Florida.
This is where you want to take your vehicle when it needs work. Super friendly and honest. The best mechanics out there giving you peace of mind. I can say this, because I've. Been going there over 25 years and never had a problem. Thanks guys, you are all appreciated!
Best people and best service in Buffalo, just ask for Chris!
Chris,his Dad, and everyone at the shop are the best! Hands Down, True Mechanics!